TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions carefully as it is a contract between you and the relevant service provider of all your booked services. www.vietdantravel.com is a website owned, managed, and operated by Viet Vision Holdings in Vietnam.
1. Methods of Payment
Full settlement should be received no later than 30 working days prior to the passenger s’ arrival. We are now able to offer 3 methods of Payment:
Online Payment with One PAY:
At this stage, we accept most of the major cards with the below service fee.
- Visa, MasterCard, and JCB Card are accepted with a 3.85% service fee
- AMEX is accepted with a 4.5% service fee for payment in US$ or 3.85% for payment in Vietnam Dong (VND).
We connect with OnePAY Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payments (www.onepay.vn). All of your card information is processed through the SSL protocol with an international card security standard. Your card information will not be stored in our system (Merchant).
After you have received the Invoice Payment Link, please check the information on the Invoice. If all the information is correct, please check the Terms and Conditions and click, I agree with Terms and Conditions and click Submit or Book.
You will be redirected to OnePAY Payment Gateway to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB Card with the following steps:
Input Card information: The URL (Uniform Resource Locator) will begin with https://onepay.vn/… To make the payment, you will input the following card information:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- CSC (Card Security Code – CVV, CVC)
- Billing address (Card holder’s address which has been registered with the Issuer Bank)
Online payment password (If you have enrolled 3D- Secure Program for your card with the Issuer Bank namely Verified by Visa for Visa card, MasterCard Secure Code for MasterCard, and J- Secure for JCB Card ).
Made by telegraphic transfer, internet transfer to our following Viet Vision Holdings nominal account details
Bank name: VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL JOINT STOCK BANK
Bank address: VietTower, 198 B Tay Son Street, Dong Da district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Account name: NGUYEN THI THU HA
Account number: 026776217
SWIFT Code: VNIBVNVX
By Western Union (sending money online)
First name: THANH
Last name: LE THUY
Identity card: 024187008640
Sign up as a user with Western Union, and send the deposit to us. Notify us that you have sent the money with the following information:
Money Transfer Control Number (usually 10 numbers):
Note: sending money online is available only in some countries. If not available, please find an agent near you to send money.
(For clients who make payment by credit card for offline payment only).
Viet Vision Holdings will draw USD from your credit card. That amount is normally shown on your credit card. (2.5% of the amount will be charged as a bank fee)
Viet Vision Holdings currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our website as well as customized tour cost and quote in USD to you at the time when you are making bookings.
2. Cancellation & Refunds
We would deeply regret it if you can’t travel as planned and have to cancel the trip with us. In this case, the Cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- More than 40 days prior to trip departure: 10% of the deposit paid is non-refundable. This will be saved for your next trip with us. The rest of the deposit paid will be refunded (bank fee levied by your end)
- 40 – 30 days prior to trip departure: 35% charge of the deposit paid
- 29 – 15 days: 50% charge of the deposit paid
- 14 – 10 days: 75% charge of the total booking value
- Less than 10 days or No show: 100% charge of the total booking value
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
3. Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Viet Dan Travel accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
4. Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
5. Luggage Allowance
In accordance with the regulations of the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), the free baggage allowance within Vietnam is 20kg for economy class, 30kg for business class, and 40kg for first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Vietnam specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Noted: the above language allowance is not applied with budget Airlines.
Viet Dan Travel’s tour packages do not include Vietnam Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance and all insurance are not part of our package or customize excursion. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.
7. Complaints and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Viet Dan Travel provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Viet Dan Travel will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
You can contact Viet Dan Travel via the web form from www.vietdantravel.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from Viet Dan Travel in regard to your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact Viet Dan Travel customer service center at [email protected] immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your inquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
9. Liability & Responsibility
- Viet Dan Travel provides tour information and Vietnam tour bookings. Viet Dan Travel publishes travel information and services gathered from selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies, and tour companies & operators. Viet Dan Travel will not be responsible for errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided by third-party providers.
- Viet Dan Travel shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation, or failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Viet Dan Travel.
- Viet Dan Travel shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries, or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Viet Dan Travel’s control. Neither Viet Dan Travel nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
- Viet Dan Travel is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Viet Dan Travel is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Viet Dan Travel reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Viet Dan Travel has canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Viet Dan Travel is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of Viet Dan Travel’s tour packages include activities that require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills, and entering and exiting tombs and caves, etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Viet Dan Travel, its employees, and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Viet Dan Travel reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
10. Modification or Discontinuance of Service
Viet Dan Travel reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior that is obscene, racially offensive, or of a sexual nature.